Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
We are an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting Services Company founded in 2009 with our internal staff having combined experience spanning over 50 years in our industry. Our Vision is to be the foremost client-centric IT staffing company, dedicated to connecting exceptional talent with organizations, while fostering a culture of trust, transparency, and career advancement.
We strive to serve our client’s expectations by helping them build high-performing teams through SOW and staff augmentation services, as well as full-time placement and executive/retained search. Whether it be managing a systems integrator for an SAP or Workday implementation, building out a team in the data warehouse and analytics space, or identifying the next technology leader for one of our customers, we strive to provide a consultative approach to every client interaction with a goal of maintaining clients for life.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and driving growth in the IT consulting and staffing market. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in expanding our client base and enhancing our market presence. This position requires a strong understanding of sales processes, professional communication skills, and a strong passion for creating new business opportunities.
With a strong 401K plan (3% safe harbor, profit sharing), 80% of healthcare coverage, 2-3 days a week remote, vacation (with a dedicated day to serve the community) we offer a compelling comp plan accompanied by an experienced sales team to support you.
What does success look like?
The successful Sales Development Representative will continue our client for life approach and spend much of their day actively cold-calling and strategically emailing potential customers to generate new appointments within a pre-determined group of targeted accounts. The Doyle Group is deeply involved in the Colorado Tech community, holding memberships in various networking organizations. We take part in regular in-person events, fostering connections and scouting for potential new partners. Our outreach strategy is multifaceted: it includes analyzing existing clients, seeking out potential partners within these accounts, attending monthly networking events, and proactively contacting potential clients through phone calls, LinkedIn, and email. This approach is designed to continuously support and meet our clients' technology consulting and placement requirements.
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and other communication methods to engage with potential clients.
- Proactively research potential clients through various channels, including online research, LinkedIn, Doyle Group’s CRM and industry events.
- We require attendance in person or virtual to at least one industry event per month.
- Meticulously maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions and opportunities in the CRM system (Bullhorn).
- Study and learn The Doyle Group’s process as well as service offerings to support client’s vison and roadmap.
- Schedule meetings for more experienced Account Managers, including Teams meetings, lunches, coffees, happy hours, or onsite at the customer.
- The expectation is that the SDR is scheduling an average of 5 new appointments per week 90 days into the role and 8 new appointments per week after 90 days
- For every new billable account opened, SDR is eligible for a cash bonus
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth handover of qualified leads for further development.
- Generate and qualify leads to create a robust pipeline of opportunities for the sales team.
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure customer success.
- Participate in introductory meetings with prospective new clients and assist with annotation, documentation, and action items.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our IT consulting and placement services to prospects over the phone and through email.
- Assess client needs and requirements to determine their suitability for our services.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market developments, and competitive offerings.
- Provide valuable insights to the sales team to help refine our sales strategies.
- Work closely with the sales team to support their efforts in closing deals and achieving revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Extremely organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of urgency and a self-starter
- Enjoys meeting with clients in person and over the phone, positive and enticing personality.
- A year of experience in a b2b, b2c, or other service industry required.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Goal-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales processes.
- The Doyle Group has various roles within the organization and could foresee someone in this position moving into an Account Manager position within 12-18 months depending on candidate’s desired career path and performance.