The Doyle Group invites applications for a Workday Functional Architect with specialized expertise in core finance modules. Candidates with public sector experience and a robust understanding of Workday's capabilities will be at the forefront. This role is pivotal in bridging the gap between technical system capabilities and our finance objectives.
- Lead system design and develop proofs of concept for Workday's core finance modules.
- Collaborate closely with the finance and technology teams, offering guidance on Workday best practices.
- Navigate discussions and decision-making with the internal project manager, stakeholders, and system integrators.
- Facilitate integrations, ensuring alignment with Workday's functionalities and organizational goals.
Skills and Expertise:
- Proficient in Workday's core finance modules with hands-on experience in system design and integration.
- In-depth understanding of public sector financial systems (preferred).
- Ability to articulate and translate complex financial functionalities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for problem-solving and optimizing system functionality.
- Effective collaboration capabilities, with experience in guiding diverse teams towards a unified goal.
- Demonstrated expertise in Workday, especially within the core finance modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, IT, or a related field. Workday certifications are a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in public sector finance integrations (highly preferred).
- Proven track record of successfully leading Workday finance module integrations.
$60 – $90 dollars per hour
Final compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. This role also offers a competitive rewards package, which includes a 401k, healthcare coverage and other benefits.