IT Project Coordinator– (Local to CO)
Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
We are currently seeking and experienced project coordinator to support a fast paced, large-scale, enterprise HRMS implementation. The Project is already in motion and we’re seeking someone who can step in, work with the already selected vendor and deliver high quality work.
- Support project to ensure successful completion of objectives, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist in managing a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Support the full life-cycle of project, including overall project plan, scope, change control, risks, issues, impacts, onboarding, offboarding, and reporting through standardization and best practice project implementation.
- Manage project’s key client and stakeholder relationships alongside the Project Manager/Program Manager
- Plan, execute, and finalize the project according to defined timelines and within the allocated budget.
- The Project coordinator is responsible for ensuring that business and end users are consulted with and their input garnered for the project at hand.
- Coordinate meetings to manage milestones, requirements, and schedules.
- 1-5 years project coordination/business analyst experience, successfully implementing large scale, complex projects, with an emphasis on relevant IT projects.
- Ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently and work effectively in a collaborative team environment while keeping the team informed.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving, organization, conflict management, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain relationships, and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Prior HRIS/HRMS implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with UKG/KronosPro strongly preferred.