Sr. Technical PC Support Analyst (Hybrid onsite 25%)
Contract with potential to convert to full time
The function of this position is to provide technical support to our healthcare client’s computing environment. Specifically, this includes all desktop and laptop computers, all connected devices (e.g. off-site credit card payment devices), as well as enterprise and local printers, conference room audio and visual equipment, operating and enterprise productivity software, and telephony solutions. You will be a member of a 3 person team and will rotate responsibilities week to week from building virtual machines, managing tickets, to special project.
- Drive the diagnosis of customer reported issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, and problem-solving skills. Provide services directly to customers, help resolve computing problems and analysis of customer issues to provide timely resolution.
- Build, test and implement all personal computer hardware and software prior to user deployment. Maintain accurate inventory data in the asset management systems and administration tools.
- Maintain the operating integrity of corporate phone system, call reporting systems, and electronic faxing system.
- Fulfill all telecommunication requests for adds, moves, and changes for employees, and keep telephone database current.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory and supports all off-site clinic payment devices.
- Participate in all audio/visual (AV) projects and support. Act as a SME in areas of expertise/responsibility for the corporate A/V equipment and conferencing software.
- Establish and maintain current and correct documentation.
- Work collaboratively with all of ITS and business units to define and understand existing services, evaluate requests for new or enhanced services, determining impact and efficiencies to be gained.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, and implementation of ITS, or business projects. Act as SME in areas of expertise/responsibility. Consider potential additions to Service Catalogue.
- Coordinate service enhancements, and defect fixes with all third-party vendors and developers. Create and submit enhancement requests to the Change Advisory Board (CAB), ensuring the impact of all changes are understood and accounted for, all necessary testing and validation has occurred and is documented per ITS standards.
- Ensure that a quality, secure and resilient service is created or enhanced, ensuring the successful implementation and transition of the service, features, components, technology, architecture, and documentation.
- This position will manage multiple tasks, assignments, and requests and will assist in some prioritization of own work. This position will need to seek assistance in making decisions concerning any request that would be in direct conflict with priorities as set by the Manager of ITS Technical Support Services
- A High School diploma is required, with a BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, and Microsoft Office products, and
- Preferred experience with 0365, SCCM and VM Ware
- Education and/or experience in the Healthcare industry a plus.
- Must have good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in areas directly relevant to improving job performance
- This position reports directly to the Manager of ITS Technical Support Services
- Must demonstrate consistent and cooperative service in support of faculty, patients, staff, co-workers and individuals outside the organization.
- Must exhibit and maintain a team approach.