The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
We are currently seeking an IT Security Engineer for a long-standing partner of The Doyle Group’s. The IT Security Engineer is responsible for enhancing organizational IT and Security by designing, implementing, and supporting technological solutions in compliance with regulatory and industry best practices and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain privileged identity management solutions.
- Design, implement, administer, and maintain vulnerability management and remediation solutions.
- Implement, administer, and maintain Intrusion Detection and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
- Conduct research, analyze, and report on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Integrate threat intelligence and Indications of Compromise (IOCs) into detection and response systems.
- Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to meet organizational requirements regarding confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation.
- Implement solutions adhering to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls, and other relevant compliance frameworks.
- Follow Secure Architecture guidelines, ensuring principles such as minimization, separation of duty, least privilege, least access, audit logging, and continuous monitoring.
- Document team procedures for cybersecurity and Identity and Access Management (IAM) services.
- Design business continuity plans for team services.
- Execute cyber incident response procedures according to organizational guidelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in projects.
- Handle service desk tickets related to security incidents.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for timely incident response.
- Perform additional related tasks as required.
- Strong background in windows administration, specifically windows active directory
- A background in networking and an understanding of how networking layers fit together
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Security tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Any equivalent combination of certifications, education, or experience that provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and abilities for the position.
$60.00 – $90.00 per hour and depending on experience
Final compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. This role also offers a competitive rewards package, which includes a 401k, healthcare coverage and other benefits.