Salesforce Admin (100% remote-Contract to Hire)
Looking for an opportunity to be one of the first team members to help build, guide, and shape a newly formed Salesforce team?
Are you looking for a position where you input is appreciated, valued, and encouraged?
Want to work for a company whose purpose is to educate and provide increased career opportunities to our workforce?
- Be a key part of business applications team, and enhance our client’s day-to-day operations within Salesforce to support their employees, staff, and partners
- Research and help us implement the latest in Salesforce technologies
- Provide feedback during requirements gathering from stakeholders across multiple business departments
- Be a primary knowledge resource for the Salesforce Administrator role; training on process and provide first level support for questions/issues
- Implement and/or test third-party integrations with Salesforce that help to accurately transfer data between multiple systems, including external systems
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, views, custom workflows, and processes
- Create and maintain complex flows validation rules
- Participate in weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and analytics meetings and reflections
- Work with the business to establish and promote best practices within Salesforce
- Draw from your experience to enhance and “uplevel” your teammates’ technical skills
- Establish and enforce standards for Salesforce Administrator documentation
- Provide input and knowledge of “out of the box” solutions to help us scale our systems as we continue to grow
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience with at least 1 year administering Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification (ADM201)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Expert understanding of Salesforce core functionality and best practices including the ability to create and train other admins on those concepts
- Experience mapping and migrating data between Salesforce Instances
- Expert level proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields in web-based applications
- Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL (Salesforce object query language) skills are a plus, but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication/documentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!