Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
The Doyle Group is currently supporting a client of ours in the Denver Metro Area on a IT Project Coordinator to assist the Project Management Office with the oversight of multiple projects surrounding technical debt. The identified consultant will coordinate small-to-medium scale projects using standard project management methodology and processes. Works closely with Senior Project Manager or Program Manager by reviewing and managing high-level deliverables within and across business units, performing project reviews and ensuring project management best practices takes place for all engagements. The Project Coordinator will also be tasked with scheduling, coordinating, and organizing IT related projects and logistics and to assist the Project Manager in completion of all project goals.
- Coordinates all IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Someone with knowledge of ServiceNow and Google Suite preferred