.Net Core Backend Developer
Want to work on a custom software code base where input is truly valued?
Interested in working for a “family-feel, casual” culture?
Want your company to invest in your career and professional growth, providing tuition reimbursement?
Our client located in Denver CO, and who has offices in AZ and TX is currently looking to add to their growing team. This is a full-time position for a well established family owned specialized transportation business. If you are looking to get away from the large corporate bureaucracy and want to have an impact in your day-to-day development career, please apply.
Here is a little more about our quality client who invests in their employees and provides a healthy working environment where you can do your best.
“Our company has repeatedly been acknowledged for outstanding service, safety, and leadership, and those results are a direct result of their amazing team! We foster a close family-feel culture with emphasis on our Core Values, while offering competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and growth opportunities.
By hiring the right people who demonstrate determination and passion in their work, we have been able to promote 94.2 % of our supervisors from within. In our casual work environment, you will cultivate lasting business relationships. New Application Developers are poised for a long-term career from day one with an excellent in-house training program, defined career path, and transparent pay structure.”
ONLY ACCEPTING COLORADO (IN-PERSON), ARIZONA (REMOTE) OR TEXAS (REMOTE) APPLICANTS
- C#: 2 years (Required)
- .NET: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Full stack development skills
- Develop REST web services
- Working knowledge of RDBMS systems such as SQL Server and SQL Language
Additional skills expected:
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Lead and manage Application Development Projects
- Able to communicate well with teams and executive management
- Lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Facilitate discussions and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Compile and provide statistical data to stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understand and practice high-level fundamentals of application design and development processes and procedures
- High-level knowledge of software design and architecture principles
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Understand and practice software development lifecycle
- Excellent verbal, written and listening abilities
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Collaborative in driving decisions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Provide programming support through all testing phases and general releases of software
- Communicate statuses and issues to management and development team on a regular basis
- Contribute to definition of development projects from choosing appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Contribute to scope and estimating technical requirements
- Contribute to development and support of Windows and web-based applications, leveraging a variety of technologies
- Contribute to daily stand-up meeting with development team and/or stakeholders
- Maintain and augment proprietary Windows and web-based applications
- Full-stack development and support; User Interface, API, WCF, Database and integrations with 3rd Party applications, EDI, API’s or other technologies
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter assistance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Tuition reimbursement