Full-Stack C# .NET Core Engineer (Direct Placement; local to Denver metro)
Up to $150k in base salary DOE
Does working with a small tight-knit development team and having them value your input get you excited? Are you looking for a career where micromanagement is absent and flexible work schedules are the norm?
Our client is the developer of a cloud-based document management application, which is the de facto standard for Human Resource departments to be able to store, secure, manage and share paper and digital documents for all their employees. Their solution has helped hundreds of companies go paperless, streamline their processes and cut costs.
We are seeking a highly experienced, talented and self-motivated Full-Stack C# .NET Core Engineer that is flexible and open minded, but resilient in their work ethic. You will be working on an enterprise-grade application developed in C#, consisting of a robust SPA frontend using TypeScript and Angular, a 100% Web API design methodology, a powerful multi-threaded, multi-server document processing and image manipulation engine capable of handling thousands of RabbitMQ messages per second, a massive SQL Server database along with numerous desktop utilities and microservices. You will work directly with lead developers and product owners to continue developing and enhancing the product.
Our client is a small team of doers, so your responsibilities will be to do whatever it takes to deliver value to their customers. You will need to be flexible and creative as you will be able to work on numerous aspects of the code from robust back-end business logic, implementing intuitive front-end UI, database and performance optimization, microservice and client utility development.
- At least 5 years of practical experience, building enterprise grade, multi-tier applications and software in C# .Net
- OOP and SOLID Design Patterns and Principals
- Backend .NET Technologies (Web API, .NET Core)
- Frontend Web Technologies (Angular and TypeScript preferred)
- Parallel Processing / Multi-Threading
- SpecFlow, NUnit or other Testing Frameworks
- SQL Server CRUD Operations / Indexing Optimizations / Table and Schema Designs
- Intellectual with an analytic approach to problem solving