Facilities IT Manager
The ACS Solutions IT Team is responsible for the 24x7x365 global operations of our internal infrastructure and systems, which powers the ongoing success of our domestic and international organizations. The role of the Facilities IT Manager is to be the IT expert at their location and provide high-touch support for all internal staff with a focus on the executive team members. Our team works in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides support services over the phone, through e-mail, in person, and via various self-service platforms.
The right candidate for this position will be able to communicate clearly, collaborate confidently, exhibit expert technical knowledge, and provide a unique white-glove service experience. If you’re the best engineer on the planet but prefer to deal with computers rather than people, our environment will not be a good fit for you.
This position will reside in our Minneapolis, Minnesota office and requires an onsite presence. The ability to work remotely is available based on the needs of the business. Typical work hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday, with after-hours and weekend work as required.
- Provide dedicated IT Operations and Security support for the Executive Team’s IT-related issues courteously and responsively.
- Urgently respond to all needs of senior executives to ensure quick resolution by supporting both corporate and home office needs.
- Senior technical contributor with superior knowledge and experience in the area of the assigned systems, communications interfaces, and related hardware/software. You will be the IT expert for your site.
- Maintains technical expertise and will have certifications in selected vendor products. Works closely with internal teams, vendors, and our customers to deploy and operate highly complex virtual environments.
- Will perform security procedures and recommend policies to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal policies.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements, upgrades, and/or purchases for the system infrastructure to maintain service levels.
- Ensure the environment is secure and appropriate recovery and redundancy issues are addressed.
- Review and study assigned vendor software and hardware products to determine those that meet our Global needs.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts in conjunction with the leadership team to ensure continuity of services.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to outsourced vendors, junior members of the team, or other third-party contractors involved with the management or provisioning of network resources.
- Monitor, test performance, and provide statistics and reports to identify potential problems and bottlenecks proactively.
- Responsible for the execution and maintenance of ISO, SOC II, and HIPAA standards that apply to your sites in coordination with our IT Risk and Compliance Management Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation and understanding of the need to work with a great sense of urgency.
- Expert-level experience supporting Microsoft Windows and Apple end-user devices.
- Expert-level experience supporting the entire Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem.
- Experience working in Cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, and AWS.
- Experience with endpoint management, monitoring, and patching solutions.
- Experience with setting up, troubleshooting, and managing LAN/WAN/WLAN environments and associated switching, routing, and security hardware.
- Experience with a variety of endpoint protection systems/software sets.
- Experience with various collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, GTM, etc).