Director Product Engineering
The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
Our client, who is the leading supplier of software technology solutions for home and community-based organizations, is seeking a Product Engineering Director. This person will lead engineering for one or more software products for an on-time and high-quality delivery to meet market needs. Our client's technology solutions make it easier for Medicaid payers and providers to work together and have been implemented by 15,000 Provider Agencies, 19 State Payers, and 50 MCO Payers to ensure their compliance with changes in regulatory requirements and ongoing complexities. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and management skills and a strong foundational understanding of software development.
- Engineering of one or more software products and accountable for the on-time delivery of high-quality products to meet market needs.
- Lead multiple product development teams to ensure process efficiency, effective resource allocation, product quality, and achievement of milestones and deadlines.
- Partner with product management team to plan, build and deliver on the product roadmap and with customer success teams in managing the run the business activities in compliance with established SLAs.
- Be an expert at agile continuous delivery, DevOps and TDD/BDD and will champion the culture, processes, and tools required to maintain a frictionless high-quality development environment.
- Mentor and facilitate effective use of Scrum methodology with engineering teams, monitoring, and managing the performance with a goal of continuous improvement.
- Set technical direction across multiple teams in partnership with enterprise architecture team to build products in adherence to established technical architecture patterns.
- Provide technical leadership, foster a team environment, and provide mentorship and feedback to technical resources.
- Lead the efforts in resolving the exiting technical debt and migration towards the new architecture standards.
- Ensure security of personal health information (PHI) and report any violations or observations to management.
- Department heads are Point of Contact for security matters.
- 12+ years of combined software development & management experience across multiple technologies and frameworks.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in leading onshore and offshore software product engineering teams.
- 5+ years of practicing Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a must.
- Experience in the home care provider market, managed care organizations, or state Medicaid programs is desirable.
- Solid expertise in developing highly available and scalable cloud-based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or its equivalent in work experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- BenefitsVIP/Health Advocate
- Company paid Life insurance and STD
- 401(k) Plan
- Aflac STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement & paid certification programs
- In-house product training programs
- Catalog of training courses for skills development
- Career Pathing for every department
- Employee Resource Groups (BIPOC, LGBTQ, Women, Military Veterans)
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Paid lunch break
- Employee discounts and company perks
- Casual work environment
- Remote work
- Frequent employee events and fun social clubs
$140,000.00 – $160,000.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. The Doyle Group offers a competitive rewards package, which includes a 401k, healthcare coverage and other benefits.