The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
Our client, who is in the worker’s comp space, is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to partner with Product Owners in the rebuilding and maintaining of a Policy Management System. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, a quick learner, possess strong documentation skills, and be focused on delivering value in everything they do. Within this role, you will use agile methods to analyze, define, and document business requirements for solutions that align with organizational goals.
- Experience working independently to deliver results.
- Requirements elicitation: Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team members.
- Requirements analysis: Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Requirements documentation: Requires strong experience managing product backlog and product roadmap.
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Familiarity with the Scrum process and role of Product Owner.
- Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage team members, clients, and stakeholders and communicate business expectations to the technical development expert in ways they can produce desired outcome.
- Builds trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members.
- B.A. or B.S. (focus in Computer Information Systems, Business Management, Engineering, or related area of study is a plus)
- 4+ years’ experience in IT or related industry
- Strong knowledge of Agile best practices (Agile/Kanban/Scrum)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Strong knowledge of office productivity tools
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical aptitude, and an ability to structure complex or undefined business problems
- Understanding of change management practices
- Previous Salesforce experience is an additional plus
Salary / Wage Range
$50.00 – $60.00/ hour
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. The Doyle Group offers a competitive rewards package, which includes a 401k, healthcare coverage and other benefits.