The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we approach each partnership with a commitment to our clients to identify the right fit and to deliver world class candidate experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle. We look forward to working with you.
Our client, an organization in the public sector dedicated to providing top-notch services to its constituents, is seeking to deliver innovative and reliable AV/telephony/conferencing solutions to meet their evolving needs.
We are seeking an experienced AV Technician to join a dynamic team. As an AV Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and upgrading existing AV/telephony/conferencing equipment. You will work closely with the IT department and other stakeholders to ensure that all systems are functioning smoothly and effectively.
- Maintain, repair and upgrade existing AV/telephony/conferencing equipment
- Wire and install new equipment as required
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with existing equipment
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order
- Respond to service calls and repair requests in a timely manner
- Manage competing priorities and meet project deadlines
- Collaborate with IT department and other stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- Hands-on experience wiring AV equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting AV equipment during down periods
- Strong technical knowledge of AV/telephony/conferencing systems
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
If you have a passion for technology and are interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive salary packages and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.