Who we are:
The Doyle Group is coming off our best year yet having grown over 40% in 2021. We are an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting Services Company founded in 2009 with our internal staff having combined experience spanning over 50 years in our industry. We strive to over service our client’s expectations by helping them build high performing teams for both project-based work including, SOW and staff augmentation services, as well as full time placement and executive retained search. Whether it be managing a systems integrator for an SAP or Workday implementation, to building out a team in the data warehouse and analytics space, to helping startups staff up their engineering teams or identifying the next technology leader for one of our customers, we are a true partner that our clients trust and rely on.
Who we are looking for:
We have a strong book of business with active accounts where we would like to bring in an additional Account Executive. In this role the Account Executive will be responsible for growing the account and ongoing client success. We are looking for a self-disciplined Account Executive who has prior experience managing customers in the IT Staffing or IT Consulting space.
With a strong 401K plan (3% safe harbor, profit sharing), 80% of healthcare coverage, 2-3 days a week remote, vacation (with a dedicated day to serve the community) we offer a compelling comp plan (base+commissions) with a very experienced, solid delivery team in place to support you.
What does success look like?
The successful Account Executive will continue our client for life approach and spend the majority of their day scheduling meetings with our senior client executives and other IT leadership we support to ensure that our consultants are delivering, providing evaluations and feedback, scheduling intake calls to discuss new business opportunities, as well as assisting with day in and day out account management.
Over all responsibilities:
- 90% of time will be managing and maintaining a positive relationship with existing clients and perspective new managers within the assigned accounts through email, phone, Zoom and on-site visits to be their preferred staffing partner.
- Schedule consultative meetings with customers to understand their vision and roadmap on a quarterly basis.
- Study and learn The Doyle Group’s process as well as service offerings to support client’s vison and roadmap.
- Once Doyle Group services offerings are identified, take requirements from customers and understand the technology functions to share with the recruiting/delivery team.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements, bill rates, etc. with existing and prospective clients.
- Set expectations with customers on delivery of resources.
- Meet regularly with internal delivery team to review progress of open positions and understand client expectations.
- Schedule meetings with consultants in the field to provide advice, support and reviews of their performance once placed on project or in full time positions.
- Utilizing web-based recruiting tools (Bullhorn, LinkedIn, etc.) and professional networks to expand existing business within targeted accounts.
- Tracking and update all activities in our ATS/CRM (Bullhorn).
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure customer success.
- Meeting and exceeding The Doyle Group’s Productivity and Quarterly Goals.
- Submitting weekly sales activity and expense reports on time.
- Drive performance and revenue through pipeline management and strong client relationships.
- Able to not only manage accounts, but help provide direction internally to help prioritize, sell and motivate the internal recruiting team on your current project work load.
- 10% of time identifying new opportunities through utilizing own book of business, networking, cold calling and visiting prospective clients (Hiring Managers, purchasing Agents, Directors, VP’s and CIO’s) within the IT department where we can provide value to new customers.
- 3-10 years of related experience in Staffing, Consulting, B2B Sales/External Sales (in technology)
- Previous appointment setting and phone experience
- History of professional account manager and sales success
- College degree or 3-5 years of equivalent related business experience
- Extremely organized
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Someone who loves to Service and Delivery for their customer.
- Attention to detail – both verbal and written
- Sense of urgency and a self-starter
- Goal oriented
- Strong team player who can get the most out of their team members through effective communication and team building.
- Calling current and prospective clients to schedule appointments over Zoom or in person.
- Great interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- Exceptional zoom, phone and emails skills
- Sense of humor and ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and teams
- Intermediate skills on all Microsoft Office Software – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor
- Creative Thinker
- Strong moral values, great charter, and someone FUN!
If you are interested in learning more and meet the required experience, please provide an application to Gene Dvoretsky, Director of Delivery, The Doyle Group Gene@doylegroup-it.com. Please also visit The Doyle Group web site at www.doylegroup-it.com.